3D Spider Embroidery Designs BUNDLE, Halloween Witch’s Danger Insect
Realistic 3D Spiders BUNDLE, Halloween Deadly Danger Insect. Digitized by hand machine embroidery files – PES, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, VP3, XXX
3D Spider Embroidery Designs BUNDLE, Halloween Witch’s Danger Insect, handmade files
You’ll get embroidery files in sizes:
3D Black Widow Spider:
- – 3.86*3.14 inches – 4706 stitches
- – 4.96*34.06 inches – 6384 stitches
- – 5.95*4.84 inches – 8039 stitches
- – 6.96*5.66 inches – 10344 stitches
- – 3.86*2.92 inches – 5549 stitches
- – 4.96*3.75 inches – 7376 stitches
- – 6.95*5.27 inches – 11271 stitches
Tarantula 3D Spider:
- – 3.85*3.13 inches – 11013 stitches
- – 4.95*4.01 inches – 15458 stitches
- – 6.95*5.63 inches – 25697 stitches
Zip folder includes formats: PES (Brother), DST (Tajima/Barudan), EXP (Melco), HUS (Husqvarna), JEF (Janome), VP3 (Husqvarna/PFAFF), and XXX (Singer). If you need another one – write to us and we’ll send it to you for free.
To use this file, you must have an embroidery machine and a method to transfer this file to your machine.
This is a digital embroidery file, and it is NOT AN IRON-ON PATCH or finished product.
FREE COMMERCIAL USE
You can use this everywhere, your choice. You may use these files to make physical items for personal use or to sell, but you may not resell or distribute the designs in any digital form.
We don’t recommend resizing the design at all. Resizing it more than 10% larger or smaller can result in poor embroidery quality.
After your purchase, you can instantly download a 3D Spider Embroidery Designs BUNDLE ZIP file with all formats and sizes. If you can’t download your files for any reason, please let us know. We’ll send files to your email address.
There are no reviews yet.