Dallas Blue Star Embroidery Design, Fill Stitch Sport Emblem with Border, handmade files
You’ll get embroidery files in sizes:
- – 2.79*2.69 inches – 5509 stitches – WHITE BORDER
- – 3.58*3.29 inches – 7612 stitches – WHITE BORDER
- – 5.02*4.84 inches – 12783 stitches – WHITE BORDER
- – 7.02*6.76 inches – 22802 stitches – WHITE BORDER
- – 2.80*2.57 inches – 5060 stitches – BLUE BORDER
- – 3.63*3.46 inches – 7358 stitches – BLUE BORDER
- – 5.03*4.80 inches – 12743 stitches – BLUE BORDER
- – 7.03*6.71 inches – 22707 stitches – BLUE BORDER
Zip folder includes formats: PES (Brother), DST (Tajima/Barudan), EXP (Melco), HUS (Husqvarna), JEF (Janome), VP3 (Husqvarna/PFAFF), and XXX (Singer). If you need another one – write to us and we’ll send it to you for free.
To use this file, you must have an embroidery machine and a method to transfer this file to your machine.
This is a digital embroidery file, and it is NOT AN IRON-ON PATCH or finished product.
FREE COMMERCIAL USE
You can use this everywhere, your choice. You may use these files to make physical items for personal use or to sell, but you may not resell or distribute the designs in any digital form.
We don’t recommend resizing the design at all. Resizing it more than 10% larger or smaller can result in poor embroidery quality.
You can instantly download a Dallas Blue Star Embroidery Design ZIP file with all formats and sizes after your purchase. If you can’t download your files for any reason, please let us know. We’ll send files to your email address.